WE ARE A START-UP AND INNOVATIVE STUDIO COMMITTED TO DELIVER OUR PASSION
THROUGH CIRCUS ARTS
FOR A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY IN A HIGH STANDARD AND SAFETY ENVIRONMENT.
CHECK OUT OUR OPENINGS AND APPLY TO BE AN INTERN BELOW!
- Brainstorm and develop monthly content calendars.
- Collaborate to create engaging, relevant content for our subscribers.
- Create flyers, ads, and posters for I'm Fly Studio marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Prepare and send our professional newsletter monthly via MailChimp.
SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MARKETING COORDINATOR
- Be the voice of the I'm Fly Studio brand on social media. Ideate posts/social activity and write post copy for owned social media channels. Develop a social media voice and point of view that helps promote the brand, key shows and find real-time, relevant and appropriate ways to insert our brand into key conversations.
- Run day-to-day management of key social platforms including editorial calendars and posting. Continue to experiment with new, dynamic activity and keep your finger on the pulse of platform capabilities and trends.
- Work with media agency of record to plan and execute social-only paid media campaigns to drive awareness and engagement in platform and drive business and marketing priorities.
- Stay current with industry trends and the competition. Experiment with emerging platforms and new technologies that impact the social landscape.
- Work with influencers to bolster platform engagement.
- Manage social media budget.
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list
- Delegating event planning tasks to other staff members where necessary
- Demonstrating to clients strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings and taking clients on tours of venue possibilities
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers
- Staying under budget while planning event specifications
- Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner, and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors
- Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Influence a new and growing brand!
- Work from anywhere, on your schedule.
- Gain experience in a start-up company.
- Learn tips, tricks and skills from professionals in event planning, marketing, fundraising and networking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Thai and english.
- Ability of reason and analytical skills in diverse situations.
- Ability to set goals and a work schedule to achieve them.
- Interested in Aerial Arts preferred.
- Interpersonal skills to work on a diverse, talented team.
- Excitement to put on an amazing, community-changing event!
JOIN OUR TEAM
"COMMITTED TO DELIVER OUR PASSION THROUGH CIRCUS ARTS FOR A HEALTHIER COMMUNITY IN A HIGH STANDARD AND SAFETY ENVIRONMENT"